Welcome to Pearl UI, a comprehensive UI library for React Native projects. Whether you're a seasoned developer or just starting out, Pearl UI provides a wide range of features to help you create beautiful, production-ready mobile apps right out of the box. Let's get started!
Pearl UI is a comprehensive UI library for React Native projects, offering a wide range of features:
- Open Source and Free 🆓: Completely open source and free to use.
- Universal Compatibility 🌐: Write once and run on iOS, Android, and Web, thanks to the power of Expo, React Native, and React Native for Web.
- Rich Component Library 📚: Growing library of built-in components with the flexibility to create custom components as needed.
- Theming Control 🎨: Full control over the theme for a highly customizable UI.
- Animation Support 🎬: Out-of-the-box support for animations using Moti.
- Dark Mode 🌙: Dark mode support out-of-the-box, to make it easy to cater to user preferences.
- Responsive Design 📱: Support for responsive design using breakpoints to ensure your application looks great on any device.
- Fast Development ⚡: Speed up your development process with style props.
- Accessibility ♿: Accessible by default, adhering to official Android and Apple guidelines.
- Fully Typed 🦾: Completely types using Typescript to ensure type safety and enhancing developer productivity.
- Powerful API 💪: Powerful API for creating custom components, providing flexibility and control.
Hello! I'm Rohit Agrawal, the creator of Pearl UI. I've spent years building web applications with ReactJS and have become a power user of Chakra UI over the last 2 years. When I shifted my focus to mobile development, I found that the React Native environment didn't quite match the productive development experience I was accustomed to. This led me to create Pearl UI, a library designed to emulate the simplicity and efficiency of Chakra UI for React Native developers.
(Just a heads up: Pearl UI is a relatively new library, and while I strive for perfection, there might be some bugs. I'm quite active in responding to issues and in the discussion forum. So, if you encounter any bugs or have any feature requests, don't hesitate to reach out.)
I'm always excited to see contributions from the community. Check out our contribution guidelines to learn how you can be a part of this project.